To make a Booking you must send us a completely filled Booking Application Form, with 20% of payment of the trekking/hiking/tour cost and 30% of the peak climbing/ expedition cost. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email or fax including two photos of passport size. Rest 20% of trekking cost and 30% of Peak Climbing cost should be paid as 2nd installment at least 15 days prior you leave from your origin to Nepal for the trip. Balance 60% of trekking cost and 40% of peak climbing/expedition cost should be made in Kathmandu before departure for the Trip. The trekking/tour/ climbing/expedition trip is starting only after full payments of the total trip cost. The cost is valid as agreed.
Please, contact us once regarding direct deposit details. The client is paying the bank charge himself/herself at the time of payment from his/her bank. A receipt will be provided as per the amount received in our account only. Below are our Bank account details if you are willing to transfer the payment via your bank account:
Account Holder: Great Nepal Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
Bank: Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Thamel,
Swift : HIMANPKA
Account Number: 019 04994320017
Account Name: Great Nepal Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Siddhartha Bank Ltd
Account No: 00115025235 in Hattisar
For the credit card payment, please contact us through our network or write us a mail or follow the procedure listed below. We only accept Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy, will be added for card processing fee on top of the package bills..
To pay the trip bill by offline credit card you need to submit the following documents to our company attesting in the mail:
1. A copy of passport 2. A Copy of your Credit Card, both side
3. An authorization letter mentioning the Bill Amount inclusive of bank charge. Please click here for authorization letter form for PDF file
4. A Passport size Photo
5. Incase of failure of on-time payment, as required Great Nepal will not be compelled to provide the services as per the bookings and agreement made between us.
A notice of cancellation shall be submitted by client in written by mail with authentic reason(s), then refund procedure will be made as follows:
Cancellation rule for Trekking/hiking/tour Etc.
1. If cancellation made before 30 days of the trip departure date, 15% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation and rest will be adjusted in their next trip or refunded after deducting the processing charge of Nepal Rastra Bank to make a draft.
2. If cancellation made before 15 days of the trip departure date, 25% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation. Further will be same as above process
3. If Cancellation made before 07 days of the trip departure date 40% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation.
4. If cancellation made within the week of departure or upon arrival in Kathmandu no refund shall be provided. Due payment should be made or claimed by legal process.
Cancellation rule for Peak Climbing & Expedition
1. Cancellation before 60 days of the trip, 15% cancellation will be charged.
2. Cancellation Before 30 days of the trip 25% cancellation will be charged.
3. Cancellation Before 15 days of the trip 50% cancellation will be charged.
4. Cancellation Before less than 15 days no refund will be provided.
5. The cost of Climbing Permits already purchased is not refundable.
Company will not be liable regarding changes and alternations in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as natural calamities, political instability, flight cancellation or delay, sickness or any kind of accidents or extra cost incurred. All clients are advised to take out their own insurance to adequately cover against medical and personal accident risk even though we insure you to provide with best experience on your trip with us. During tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only acts as an agent so in any way, GNTT will not be liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the company, its employees or agents on deviation because of factors beyond our control.