Give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to clear all your doubts.
This Chitwan National Park safari package trip is an utmost wildlife experience one can get in the Himalayan country of Nepal. Chitwan National Park is the first and the oldest national park of Nepal established in 1973 A.D. Previously known as Royal Chitwan National Park, it was enlisted in the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984.
Chitwan National Park is located in Chitwan district on the low lands of southern Terai plain. It is the refuge for several endangered flora and fauna and it is one of the best natural sites in Nepal where many birds, animals, and vegetation mutually co-exist in over the area of 932 square kilometers. One of the last populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros lives in the park, which is also one of the last refuges of the Bengal tiger.
Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari Tour is famous for its variety of ecosystem that embraces Churia hills, beautiful lakes, and Rivers. It is the abode for more than 50 species of mammals, 525 species of birds, and 55 species of reptiles and mammals. So, it is our duty to save their home and maintain the balance between the Ecosystem.
Upon arrival at Sauraha Bus Stand, Tadi or Bharatpur Airport, our staff will welcome you and transfer you to Resort you are staying overnight. (There will be extra charge for pick-up from Bharatpur Airport). After a short briefing about schedule of the activities, we will allocate your rooms where you can have refreshment.
• 13.00: Lunch
• 15.00: Tharu ethnic village tour where you can get ample oppertunity to learn more about the lifestyle of the Tharu community. Visit to the National Park Visitor’s centre where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife. Evening enjoy sunset view from the bank of Rapti River.
• 19.00: Tharu cultural dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation about Chitwan.
• 20.00: Dinner
Wake up call.
• 06.30: Breakfast
• 07.00 : Canoe ride along the Rapti River. An excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and observing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial + Jungle Walk + enjoy the elephant bathing.
• 13.00: Lunch
• 15.00: Elephant Safari. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If you are lucky). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
• 20.00: Dinner
• 06:30: Breakfast
• 0700: Visit to the Government Elephant Breeding Center
• 10.00: Departure for onward journey
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|