Adventure Activities in Nepal
The word adventure is more suitable for youths and youths are naturally made for adventure. The highest peak of the planet Everest lies in our country Nepal and it’s not necessary to say that Nepal is the land of great Himalayas and gigantic mountains which are very challenging and it is not designed for all. But youth is the one who can accept those challenges and trekkers also feel comfortable seeking out the corporate of youth for the journey. Youth Adventure includes the features of risk and breathtaking and youths are those who have the courage and stamina to accomplish the adventures like bungee jumping, rafting, mount climbing, and so on.
The most essential quality which is important for adventure or says youth adventure is that healthiness. So, from different perspectives physical, mental, and psychological, Youth Adventure is the most energetic and adventurous type of trekking. Geographically, Nepal is a boon with high lands and low lands. Most days people got to rehearse the thick jungles for an extended time. Youth Adventure is an exciting adventure where a guide and youth both can enjoy the journey with no compromise.
Some of the popular destinations for Youth Adventure in Nepal are Everest Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Mountain Climbing, Rafting in Trishuli and Bhote Koshi River, Paragliding, Ultra-Light, and Zip flying in Pokhara. Our team suggests you a bucket full of adventurous activities in Nepal as per your choice and capacity to explore.
There is no doubt that Nepal is a country of unparalleled natural beauty, with towering mountains, lush forests, and stunning rivers. It’s no wonder that adventure enthusiasts from all over the world flock to Nepal to engage in a variety of thrilling activities. Here are some of the top adventure activities to do in Nepal:
- Trekking/Hiking: Nepal is home to some of the most beautiful trekking routes in the world. The most popular trekking routes are the Everest Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, and Langtang Valley Trek.
- Mountaineering: Nepal is home to eight of the world’s highest peaks, including Mount Everest. Many mountaineers come to Nepal to climb these peaks and experience the thrill of summiting some of the highest mountains in the world.
- Rafting and Kayaking: Nepal’s rivers offer some of the best white-water rafting and kayaking experiences in the world. The Trishuli, Seti, and Bhote Koshi rivers are popular for rafting and kayaking.
- Bungee Jumping: Nepal is home to one of the highest bungees jumps in the world, located at the Last Resort. Jumping off a suspension bridge over a river is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Paragliding: Nepal is a great place for paragliding, with stunning views of the Himalayas and beautiful landscapes. The best paragliding locations are in Pokhara and Sarangkot.
- Jungle Safari: Nepal has several national parks that offer jungle safaris. Chitwan National Park is the most popular for spotting wildlife such as tigers, rhinos, and elephants.
- Mountain Biking: Nepal’s mountains offer some of the most challenging and scenic mountain biking routes in the world. The trails around Kathmandu and Pokhara are particularly popular.
- Rock Climbing: Nepal has some excellent rock climbing locations, with routes suitable for both beginners and experienced climbers. The best locations are in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Namche Bazaar.
- Zip-lining: Zip-lining is a popular activity in Nepal, with some of the longest and fastest zip lines in the world. The most popular zip lines are in Pokhara and Dhulikhel.
- Helicopter Tours: If you want to see the Himalayas but don’t have the time or inclination to trek, a helicopter tour is a great option. You can fly over Mount Everest and other peaks and get a bird’s eye view of the stunning landscape.
These are just some of the adventure activities available in Nepal. With so much to do and see, Nepal is a must-visit destination for adventure enthusiasts.