Namobuddha Day Hike - 1 Day
Price starts from
Book this trip
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
Spring & Autumn
Min 2 Pax
Namobuddha is a beautiful place at an altitude of 1800m (5905ft). It is 45 km away from Kathmandu free from the pollution and a good destination for the meditation. You will enjoy a beautiful view of sunrise and sunset along with the snow covered Himalaya ranges. It is also one of the Buddhist destinations for the pilgrims. It is the place where Buddha fed himself to the starved tiger and its cubs.
Day 1: Drive to Panauti (35km/1 Hrs) and Hike to the Namobuddha Monastery (4 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will drive to Panauti (35km/1 Hrs) and start our hike crossing through the Newari town and small villages. We will hike uphill the narrow trail through the forest which leads us to the Namobuddha Stupa. Enjoying the calm forest and cold air breezing, we will enjoy our packed lunch as there is no tea house en route. Return back to Kathmandu after an hour of strolling around the Monastery and the spot where Lord Buddha fed himself to the starved tiger and it’s cubs.
- Land transportation charge from Kathmandu to Panauti
- English speaking local guide
- Packed Lunch & water
- First Aid Kit
- Monument Entrance Fees (If Any)
- Service charge and Government Tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips for guide and staffs etc
- Any other items not mentioned in above include section
- Magnificent view of the snow-covered Himalaya ranges
- Beautiful Stupas and Shrines
- Explore Ancient Newar town of Panauti
- Spot where Buddha fed himself to save the starved tiger and its cubs
- Good destination for meditation
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.