Gosainkunda Helicopter Tour - 1 Hour
Price starts from
Book this trip
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
Spring & Autumn
Min 4 Pax
The Gosainkunda Lake is one of the most desired destinations in the Langtang region. Gosainkunda Helicopter Tour, is a definitive way to see the sights Gosainkunda Lake in one hour, situated at an elevation of 4,380m. The alpine freshwater lake, on the southern slopes of Jugal Himal, embraces a unique astonishment in Hindu tradition and is believed to be the abode of Hindu God Lord Shiva and Goddess Gauri. The lake attracts thousands of visitors/pilgrims every year. The tourist looking to undertaking the holy place can get familiar with different tradition behind the Hindu religion.
Day 1: Kathmandu airport - Fly to Gosainkunda Lake & Saraswati Kunda Lake and back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will reassign to the Tribhuvan international airport. Then fly 15-20 mins north from Kathmandu to Gosainkunda Lake following the Langtang pursue. Our Helicopter will domain closes to the Gosainkunda Lake and impedes for half an hour. We offer our prayers and perform Pooja/worship, and finally, you will fly back to Kathmandu and boarded to the hotel.
- Guided helicopter tour to and from to and from Gosainkunda Lake (Langtang National Park)
- Insurance coverage
- Domestic Airport taxes
- Langtang National Park fees and other necessary permits
- All service charge and Government Taxes (Currently 13% VAT)
- Any extra expenses arising out of various unforeseen situation like natural calamities that are beyond our control
- Snacks, soft drinks and any personal items
- Any items not mentioned in above include section
- Explore most sacred Gosainkunda in a very short time period
- Spectacular Helicopter Flight over Flora and Fauna of Mountain Terrian with ancient oak and Rhododendron forests, aromatic pine forests, swift mountain streams and rugged rocky landscape
- The mesmerizing trip in Nepal
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.