Sirubari Village Homestay - 8 Days
Price starts from
Book this trip
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
Domestic Air/ Land transportation
Min 2 Pax
Sirubari Village Homestay, in a pristine Gurung village of Syangja district gives an experience of typical village lifestyle. It is at an altitude of 1700m above the sea level taking 4 hours drive by jeep and 6-7 hours by local bus. A short drive from Pokhara welcomes you with a warm hospitality and makes you feel comfortable staying in their home as if you are one of their family members. Locally found materials are used for the construction of their house in a way to make the guest feel comfortable. A short an hour of an excursion to Thumro rewards you with the breathtaking view of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. The climate is ideal throughout the year with no snowfall. The best time to travel is in between September and June.
Day 1: Arrival day
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City, Swoyambhunath and Patan
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara drive (200kms/6Hrs)
Day 4: Pokhara to Arjunchaupati drive then Hike to Sirubari village
Day 5: Hike to Dhare hill and drive back to Pokhara
Day 6: Early morning visit Sarangkot for Sunrise. Later half day Sightseeing tour of Pokhara City
Day 7: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 8: Departure Day
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, Great Nepal Representative will pick you up from the airport. You will then be transferred to Hotel. The tour leader attends a formal briefing about your package. Take rest at our hotel room.
Kathmandu Durbar Square:
This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples like Hanuman Dhoka Palace, Kumari Ghar (Abode of the Living Goddess), Taleju temple, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla Kings of Kathmandu. An intriguing piece here is the 17h -century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. The Durbar Square, protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the social, religious and urban focal point of the city.
Swoyambhu Nath Stupa (Monkey Temple):
The Great Stupa of Swayambhu stands on a hill to the west of Kathmandu. The myth of its origin is also the myth of the primordial Buddha enlightenment; it is the story of the origin and spread of Buddhism in Nepal and the origin myth of the Valley. This most sacred power place has always been the most important power place for Valley Buddhists and for pilgrims of all Buddhist persuasions from all over the world. It is considered to be the most powerful shrine in the Himalayas. At the top of the eastern stairway is the great Vajra set upon a drum that has the Dharmadhatu Mandala inscribed upon its gilt copper top. It is said that this drum covered a well that reflected images of the beloved dead with such flattery that wives and husbands would throw themselves in and drown. Another story has it that the Mandala covers a pit to the hells and the realms of the hungry ghosts.
Patan City (City of Fine Arts):
Patan City is full of Buddhist monuments and Hindu temples with fine bronze gateways, Guardian Deities and wonderful carvings. Krishna Mandir, which is one of the grandeur of the square, was built in 1637 by the king Siddhi Narsingh Malla. The entire temple is constructed from the stone. Noted for its craftsmen and metal workers, it is known as the city of fine arts or city of artists. The diversity of the medieval culture that allowed both Hinduism and Buddhism to flourish has left a rich legacy of impressive sightseeing in this city for today’s visitors. Krishna Mandir, Bhimsen Temple, Hiranya Varna Maha Bihar are just a few among the temples offering you an ecstasy of paintings, wood and metal carvings
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara (200km/5-6 Hrs Drive). Upon Arrive at Pokhara, you move to hotel for check in process. After a short tour brefing you will have a leisure time on your own. Evening enjoy around Lakeside.
Early morning after breakfast a short drive to Arjunchaupati and start our short hike to Sirubari village. Upon arrival at Sirubari village get refreshment and ready for culture programs with blessing ceremony from village Lama (preist) in the evening. Dinner and overnight at Local home stay.
Early morning hike to Dhare hill for beautiful sunrise. Enjoy the moments, take a photo and return to home stay. After breakfast a short hike to Arjunchaupati and back to Pokhara, lunch en-route.
Early in the morning hike to Sarankot for beautiful sunrise. Enjoy the moments with sunrise on Himalayan vistas. Return back to Hotel for breakfast. Later visit David Falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Bindabasini Temple, Seti River George and Tibetan Refugee Camp. Evening free on own, one can enjoy boating at Fewa Lake to visit Tal Barahi.
We return Kathmandu by tourist bus, upon arrival in Kathmandu you will be escorted to your hotel. You are free to enjoy leisure day or catch up on some last minute shopping or explore any landmarks we missed during our first day in Kathmandu. In the evening, we can visit some more places in Kathmandu as far as possible then we will attend a celebration dinner together.
Sadly your most memorable journey ends today. Our staff of Great Nepal treks will see you off at Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight to your onward destinations.
- Airport transfer in a private vehicle with escorts.
- All surface transfers as per the itinerary (Tourist Bus/ Private vehicle)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu using 3* Hotel on twin sharing basis -BB (depending on the category chosen).
- 3 Nights accommodation in Pokhara using 3* Hotel on twin sharing basis -BB (depending on the category chosen).
- 1 Night accommodation in Local Home Stay on Full board basis (B/L/D)
- An English speaking Guide and private vehicle for sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per the Itinerary.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, and transportation for the tour guide.
- Complimentary dinner with Nepali cultural show on final evening in Kathmandu.
- All Service charge & Government Taxes (Currently 13% VAT)
- Monument Entrance Fee
- Snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, water and personal items
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu for either 30 days or 90 days from the date of issue. You will need to have the currency either USD AUD or EU in cash to pay for your visa.
- Airfare and Airport Taxes (If any)
- All expenses except listed above in cost includes section
- Taste fresh homemade food with seasonal organic vegetables
- Imminent into the cultural traditions of the local Gurung village
- Panoramic views of Nepal Himalayas
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.