Nepal Wedding Tour Package -
All Inclusive Price
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Nepal is one of the most romantic destinations for your wedding. Experience a memorable Hindu wedding at an ancient temple followed by a romantic honeymoon with the beautiful backdrop of mountains. This special package is one that you will cherish forever. You will witness Hindu style Nepalese traditional marriage ceremony at one of the oldest Hindu Temple of Nepal, Changu Narayan Temple.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2: Wedding ceremony at Changu Narayan Temple
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara
Day 4: Explore Pokhara City
Day 5: Fly back to Kathmandu . Rest of the day free for last minute shopping
Day 6: Departure from TIA
You will be welcomed at the airport with a special garland. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you will receive a special welcome with girls playing music and flowers. You will be taken to your specially decorated honeymoon suite. You will both be treated to a special romantic candlelight dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Early this morning you will be dressed in the Nepali tradition and after breakfast be transported to Changu Narayan Temple. This is a UNESCO World Heritage site and very holy Hindu Temple (the oldest in Kathmandu). Your wedding will be performed according to traditional Hindu culture. After the wedding ceremony, you will be taken back to the hotel where you will be welcomed by the girls bearing flowers and singing. You can enjoy a wonderful romantic candlelight dinner with champagne and special wedding cake in the evening or there is an option to have a wedding party with guests at the hotel.
Today you fly to Pokhara in the morning. Pokhara is a beautiful town nestled on the banks of Phewa Lake with incredible views of the Annapurna Range nearby. You will then be taken to the Rupakot resort on the banks of Begnas Lake (The 2nd biggest lake of Pokhara) which is quieter location perfect for couples and away from the hustle and bustle. After checking in at your hotel and viewing your beautifully decorated room you can enjoy a romantic lunch. After lunch you can enjoy a romantic boat ride on Begnas Lake and spend some quiet moments together. Overnight at Begnas Lake.
Your day begins with a half day sightseeing tour in Pokhara. You can visit Devi’s Falls and the Gupteshwar cave as well as the lovely lakeside tourist strip. Your afternoon is free to spend relaxing at the resort or you can choose from optional activities such as paragliding, the worlds longest zipline or many others. Dinner tonight will be a romantic candlelight dinner at the resort. Overnight at Begnas Lake.
This morning you will fly back to Kathmandu. On check in check at your hotel you will again be greeted by singing girls. Tonight will be a special farewell dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu.
It is time for your departure today but before you leave the girls will farewell you with music and a surprise gift. You will be transferred to the airport 3 hours before your scheduled flight.
- All transportation as per itinerary including airport transfers
- Accommodation as per itinerary in 5 star or equivalent on BB basis
- Meals as stated on the itinerary. (5breakfasts, 1lunche& 4dinners)
- Champagne and cake on arrival
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Hindu Wedding ceremony and lunch celebration, including priest etc as required
- Wedding photographer, photo’s on disk and wedding album
- Dinner and cultural show in Kathmandu
- Half day sightseeing in Pokhara
- Entry fees to all attractions on half day tours
- Special attention, room decoration etc
- A local English and Chinese speaking Government Guide
- Official expenses
- Snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, water and personal items
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for either 30 days or 90 days from date of issue. You will need to have currency of either USD, AUD or EU in cash to pay for your visa
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc that is beyond our control
- Tips for guide and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated)
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses. (These should be covered by your travel insurance provider)
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section
- Experience your marriage in typical Hindu culture
- Changu Narayan Temple, which is UNESCO World Heritage site & very holy Hindu Temple (the oldest in Kathmandu)
- Magnificient Himalayan vistas
- Honeymoon at City of Dreams (Pokhara City)
- An awe-inspiring stay at Begnas Lake
- Sightseeing tour of "City of Temple - Kathmandu"
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Price : USD
Price : USD
Copyright © 2018 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.