Nepal Luxury Wedding Package -
All Inclusive Price
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
5,380 m (Everest Base Camp)
Nepal is one of the most romantic destinations for your wedding. Experience a memorable wedding under snow-capped peaks followed by a romantic honeymoon with the beautiful backdrop of mountains this special package is one that you will cherish forever. Experience a scenic helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp. There will be a special wedding ceremony at the Hotel Everest View (HEV) with incredible views of Mt Everest and surrounding mountain ranges followed by a special lunch. Experience Jungle
Safari at Chitwan National Park to witness rare Bengal Tiger & one horned Rhino. Witness cultural side of Kathmandu in this short but amazing trip which you will remember forever.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2: Helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp for Wedding ceremony at HEV
Day 3: Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu
Day 4: Fly to Bharatpur. Drive to Chitwan for Jungle Activities
Day 5: Full day Jungle Activities
Day 6: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 7: Departure from TIA
You will be welcomed at the airport with a special garland. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you will receive a special welcome with girls playing musicand flowers. You will be taken to your specially decorated honeymoon suite. You will both be treated to a special romantic candle lit dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast you will depart by helicopter for a scenic flight to Everest Base Camp. You will then be taken to Syangboche (the highest elevation airstrip in the world).There will be a special wedding ceremony at the Everest View Hotel (HEV) with incredible views of Mt Everest and surrounding mountain ranges followed by a special lunch.Afterwards you will go back to Kathmandu where you will be greeted at the hotel with flowers and music by the girls and spend the night in your specially decorated room. You can enjoy a wonderful romantic candlelit dinner with champagne and special wedding cake.
Today you have the morning free and after lunch you will be taken on a half day sightseeing tour where you can experience Kathmandu Durbar Square, located in the old city of Kathmandu in Basantapur and features the rich history and architecture of the area. From here we visit PashupatinathTemple which is a Hindu temple on the banks of the Bagmati river and is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage places in the world. We end the afternoon at SwayambhunathStupa, also known as the Monkey Temple it is located on a hill in the northwest of Kathmandu city. A sacred site for Buddhists and also Hindu’s, the feature being the gleaming white stupa with it’s gilded spire and painted eyes of the Buddha. With views over the Kathmandu Valley it is a beautiful location to end the day by watching the sunset. Dinner tonight will be at a Nepalese restaurant with Nepali music and folk dancing. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Today you fly to Chitwan in the morning. Here you stay at the Jungle Resort with full of fruit trees and herbal plants and away from the hustle and bustle. You will be checked into your room which will be lavishly decorated. After lunch, you will be taken on a private jeep safari and finish the day with a candlelight dinner. Overnight in Chitwan.
Your day begins with an early morning elephant safari, followed by a bullock cart ride through a local village. In the afternoon you will go on a canoe ride to the elephant breeding center. Dinner will be a candle lit romantic dinner. Overnight in Chitwan.
This morning you will fly back to Kathmandu. On check in check at your hotel you will again be greeted by singing girls. Tonight will be a special farewell dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu.
It is time for your departure today but before you leave the girls will farewell you with music and a surprise gift. You will be transferred to the airport 3 hours before your scheduled flight.
- All transportation as per itinerary including airport transfers.
- Accommodation as per itineraryin 5 star or equivalent on BB basis.
- Meals as stated on the itinerary. (6 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 5 dinners)
- Champagne and cake on arrival
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Return charter helicopter to Everest Region from Kathmandu
- Wedding ceremony and lunch celebration, including priest etc as required
- Wedding photographer, photo’s on disk and wedding album
- Dinner and cultural show in Kathmandu.
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Activity program in Chitwan
- Entry fees to all attractions on half day tours
- Special attention, room decoration etc
- A local English and Chinese speaking Guide
- Everest National Park Permit Fees
- Official expenses
- Snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, water and personal items
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for either 30 days or 90 days from date of issue. You will need to have currency of either USD, AUD or EU in cash to pay for your visa
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc that is beyond our control
- Tips for guide and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated)
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses. (These should be covered by your travel insurance provider)
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section
- Experience your marriage in typical Buddhist or Hindu culture
- Magnificient Himalayan vistas
- 360 degree view of the awe-inspiring peaks from Hotel Everest View
- Jungle Safari Activities at Chitwan National Park
- Sightseeing tour of "City of Temple - Kathmandu"
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Price : USD
Copyright © 2018 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.