Located in the lap of Himalayas, Nepal boasts every natural beauty possible. Nepal has the perfect geographical locations ideal for seeking huge potentialities of tourism. It is the land of Mt. Everest and others 8 highest mountain in the world. It is the perfect destination for those who are a natural fan. Great Nepal Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd offers you the best exposure of Natural Himalayas in Nepal. It always provides the best services as per the expectation of travelers.
1. Everest Base Camp Trek
A trek to the Everest Base Camp is one of the trendiest trekking routes in Nepal. This trek takes you into the lap of the Himalayas and the dwelling of the highest mountain in the world Mt Everest at 8848m. Everest Base Camp is situated at an altitude of 5364m and brings you as close as you can get to the highest peak in the world (without a climbing permit). It is also the most popular trekking destination for adventure-seekers in Nepal also. You can scrutinize the classic view of world’s highest 8000+ peaks including Mount Everest from Kala Patar (5454m).
Actually, there are many trekking routes in Everest region but it is one best among others. Why? Because this route takes you close to the Mount Everest. September-November and December-February is the best time to trek in Everest region.
- Stunning views of Mount Everest and surrounding snow – clad mountains from Kala Patthar, the world’s highest belvedere
- Scenic Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Exploration of the Buddhist Traditions, Wall, Chortens& Old Stupas throughout the trip
- Exposure to villages within Khumbu Region
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the fascinating and popularity Trekking destinations in Nepal. Around 18 – 19 days this trek also requires a good level of fitness as you go up to 4000 meters altitude. The major attraction of this trek is Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Mt. Annapurna (8091m), Mt. Nilgiri (7041m), Mt. Manaslu (8163m) moreover the trek offers you an assorted cultural experience of Chhetri, Tibetan, Sherpa, Tamang, and Gurung community.
Annapurna Circuit Trek starts from Syange / Jagat, about 8 to 9 hours of drive from Kathmandu. Thorung La pass is the highpoints of the trek. Annapurna Circuit Trek is a great mix of adventure and culture activities to explore, which gives an interesting and incredible view of the scenery, making it an admirable trek. October through November and mid-March to mid-April is the best time to trek in this region.
- Trek through the most diverse trail of Annapurna Region
- Experience one of the oldest Monasteries in Braga village
- Enjoy a mix of Tibetan Buddhist and Bon culture
- Cross Throng La Pass at 5416m altitude
- Muktinath, famous pilgrimage spot for both Hindus and Buddhists
3. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is one of the popular short treks in Nepal and best known for its interesting sunrise view and incredible view of Annapurna range. This trek is also known as Ghandrukh Trek and offers a great opportunity for just about everybody to experience the beauty of the Himalayas without any difficult trekking. Magar and Gurung are the major settlement in this region. The main attraction of this trek is the view of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Lamjung, Manaslu Range and many more. Rhododendron looks like the red carpet during spring season. So, spring and autumn season is the best season to trek in this region.
- Experience Typical Gurung lifestyle
- Unobstructed view of Annapurna I (8091m) Annapurna II (7937m) Annapurna IV (7525m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m), Hiunchuli (6441m) LamjungHimal (6586m) Machhapucchre (6993m) and Ganesh Himal (7446m)
- Start your day with dramatic vistas of sunrise over the Himalaya
4. Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek, one of the most popular trekking in Nepal as it offers a great variety of beautiful landscapes, nature, and culture of the central mountains of Nepal. This trek starts from the beautiful lake city of Pokhara. Nayapool is the starting point of this trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek brings with it the chance to observe the grand views of the Annapurna Mountain, Machhapuchre Mountain, Mount Dhaulagiri and many other peaks. If you first-time trek in Annapurna base camp then you will be encouraged by yourself to trek in others places of Nepal. The best and appropriate time to Trek in Annapurna Base camp is September to November and March to May, if you trek in offseason then you will miss the scenic beauty over there.
- Stunning views of Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Hiuchuli, Mardi and many other mountains
- Mesmerizing sunrise & mountain views from Poonhill
- Explore Annapurna Sanctuary
- Typical Gurung Village of Chhumrung
- Zhinu Hot Spring at Jhinu
5. Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley is situated at an altitude of 3900m. This trek starts from Syabrubesi (1470m) to KyanjinGompa (3870m) and Tamang villages to a collection of high alpine pastures, glaciers, and peak on the border with Tibet. The best season to trek in this region is September to May. The trial offers diverse scenery and culture.
A day hike to KyanjinGampo offers a close view of peaks nearby and the glaciers of LangtangLirung (7246m), Kimshang (6781m) and LangshishaRi (6270m). And a climb to TserkoRi for the excellent view of the sunrise from Langtang range. This trek also gives you the opportunity to visit the Langtang National Park rich in diverse animal and bird’s species such as Musk deer, Pika, and Danphe, the national bird of Nepal.
- Cultural heritage of Sherpa and their rural lifestyle.
- Incredible trekking experience along with the spectacular view of Himalayas.
- KyanjingGompa (3870 m) popular monastery.
- Tibetan culture.
- Pass through the Mani walls, Chhortens.
- Trekking through forest, nature and a small beautiful Dhunche.
6. Manaslu Circuit Trek
Regarding others, popular Treks in Nepal like Annapurna, Everest, Langtang, and the Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the tricky and challenging treks in the west-central part of Nepal. It is located in Lamjung district and starts from Besi Sahar and ends at Dharapani in the Annapurna region. Manaslu circuit Treks offers a perfect combination of Tibetan culture and unrivaled natural scenery of great Himalaya.
We all know that Mount Manaslu is also comes under 8 highest between in world with an altitude of 8156 meters. People believe that the word Manaslu was derived from Sanskrit word Manaslu which means ‘Soul’, thus this mountain is called ‘Mountain of the Spirit’.
- Widely considered as one of the most difficult and challenging treks in Nepal
- Unparalleled experience of the mountain climbing
- Rich cultural heritage in the region with the unsurpassed natural beauty of the Himalayan Range
- Challenging opportunity to explore the pristine and untouched beauty of Nepal
With the motto of “You dream, we fulfill” we, the Great Nepal Treks have been actively involved in fulfilling the clients desire escorted by our experts.