Kathmandu Golf Tour - 1 Day
Price starts from
Book this trip
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
Gokarna Forest Resort
Nepal is new in a golf tradition. But is one of the finest places to experience golf tour. Golf Tour in Kathmandu is one of the best recreational day tour specially designed for all age group to suit according to your bg schedule.
Gokarna Forest Resort is regarded as South Asia's finest, and is stunningly set within 470 acres of the hundreds of years old Gokarna Forest Reserve. It is an oasis for one of the world's most spectacular Golf Courses residing in a peaceful and natural landscape. Golf course consist of 9 or 18 holes set by two markers shown by the legal tree, fairway, rough and other hazards and the putting green surround by the fringe with the pin and cup. The difficulty increases with the varied level of grass. Some holes may bend to left or right commonly known as “dogleg” which is known as “dog left” and “dog right”. The 9 holes course is common which can be played twice through for a round of 18 holes. Meanwhile, 18 holes course is the regular golf course.
Day 1: Full day golfing at Gokarna Forest Resort
Our day starts with a drive to Gokarna Forest Resort after breakfast. After reaching we will get ready to play golf in our 18 holes golf course and enjoy lunch in Clubhouse Restaurant. Our vehicle will be waiting for you to transfer you back to you Hotel after your game ends.
- Transportation (Hotel - Golf Point - Hotel)
- 2 Half rounds of Golf (green fee only) or 60 minutes Traditional Himalayan/Golfers’
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips for guide and staffs etc
- Any other items not mentioned in above include section
- Sighting of a spotted deer, a barking deer or monkeys
- Full day play Golf at one of the South Asia's best golf court "Gokarna Forest Resort"
- Peaceful and natural landscape
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.