Cultural Dinner in Kathmandu - 3 Hours
Price starts from
Book this trip
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
“Want to feel as if you are dating back to old time, having a dinner with a live cultural show.” Cultural dinner in Kathmandu might be what you are looking for. Enjoy your evening with an Authentic Nepalese cuisine and Entertaining Cultural Show.
You will dine in a typical Nepali style tasting the typical Nepali food (Dal Bhat) in copper utensils. You will get surprised with the varieties of food being served with a gentle smile on the server face. Nepali food basically includes:
- Lentils as a soup
- Vegetable Curry
- Spicy Pickle
- Chicken curry
- Other accompaniments like slice lemon or fresh green chilly with fresh organic vegetable salad.
In the evening you will be transferred to one of the best Traditional Nepalese Restaurant. You will enjoy the evening with candlelit dinner, Homemade Newari wine (Aela) followed by the traditional Nepali dance performance.
Day 1: Evening: Enjoy Authentic Nepali cuisine with Cultural show
06:00 PM: You will be transferred by private vehicle to one of the best Traditional Nepalese Restaurant in Kathmandu. You will enjoy the evening with candlelit dinner, Homemade Newari wine (Aela) followed by the traditional Nepali dance performances. You will taste different varieties of food freshly cooked with organic vegetables.
08:30 PM: After dinner transfer back to your hotel.
- Nepali cuisine dinner
- Cultural show during your meal
- Hotel pickup & drop-off (hotels within Kathmandu city only, additional charges apply for accommodations outside the city)
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips for guide and staffs etc
- Any other items not mentioned in above include section
- Live traditional dance performance
- Authentic Nepali cuisines & Homemade Newari wine
- Family friendly environment
- Romantic candlelit dinner
Why with us?
- Your Safety Come first.
- Great Value of Money
- Responsible Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- Tailor-Made Program
- Financial protection
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.