- Tour in Nepal
- Cultural & Historical tour
- Mini Luxury Wedding Package
Mini Luxury Wedding Package - 4 Days
5,380 m (Everest Base Camp)
Nepal is one of the most romantic destinations for your wedding. Experience a memorable wedding under snow-capped peaks followed by a romantic honeymoon with the beautiful backdrop of mountains this special package is one that you will cherish forever. Experience a scenic helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp. There will be a special wedding ceremony at the Hotel Everest View (HEV) with incredible views of Mt Everest and surrounding mountain ranges followed by a special lunch. Afterwards you will go back to Kathmandu where you will be greeted at the hotel with flowers and music by the girls and spend the night in your specially decorated room. You can enjoy a wonderful romantic candlelight dinner with champagne and special wedding cake.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2: Helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp for Wedding ceremony at HEV
Day 3: Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu
Day 4: Departure from TIA
You will be welcomed at the airport with a special garland. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you will receive a special welcome with girls playing musicand flowers. You will be taken to your specially decorated honeymoon suite. You will both be treated to a special romantic candle lit dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast you will depart by helicopter for a scenic flight to Everest Base Camp. You will then be taken to Syangboche (the highest elevation airstrip in the world).There will be a special wedding ceremony at the Everest View Hotel (HEV) with incredible views of Mt Everest and surrounding mountain ranges followed by a special lunch.Afterwards you will go back to Kathmandu where you will be greeted at the hotel with flowers and music by the girls and spend the night in your specially decorated room. You can enjoy a wonderful romantic candlelit dinner with champagne and special wedding cake.
Today you have the morning free and after lunch you will be taken on a half day sightseeing tour where you can experience Kathmandu Durbar Square, located in the old city of Kathmandu in Basantapur and features the rich history and architecture of the area. From here we visit PashupatinathTemple which is a Hindu temple on the banks of the Bagmati river and is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage places in the world. We end the afternoon at SwayambhunathStupa, also known as the Monkey Temple it is located on a hill in the northwest of Kathmandu city. A sacred site for Buddhists and also Hindu’s, the feature being the gleaming white stupa with it’s gilded spire and painted eyes of the Buddha. With views over the Kathmandu Valley it is a beautiful location to end the day by watching the sunset. Dinner tonight will be at a Nepalese restaurant with Nepali music and folk dancing. Overnight in Kathmandu.
It is time for your departure today but before you leave the girls will farewell you with music and a surprise gift. You will be transferred to the airport 3 hours before your scheduled flight.
- All transportation as per itinerary including airport transfers
- Accommodation as per itinerary using 5 star or equivalent Hotel on BB basis
- Meals as stated on the itinerary. (3 breakfasts, 1 lunch& 3 dinners)
- Champagne and cake on arrival
- Wedding ceremony and lunch celebration, including priest etc as required
- Wedding photographer, photo’s on disk and wedding album
- Return charter helicopter to Everest Region from Kathmandu
- Dinner and cultural show in Kathmandu
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Monument Entrance fees at all attractions on half day tour
- Special attention, room decoration etc
- An English and Chinese speaking local Guide
- Everest National Park Fees
- Official expenses
- Snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, water and personal items
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for either 30 days or 90 days from date of issue. You will need to have currency of either USD, AUD or EU in cash to pay for your visa
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc that is beyond our control
- Tips for guide and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated)
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses. (These should be covered by your travel insurance provider)
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section
To enable all expedition members to acclimatize well and hence maximize their chances of success, our expedition programs are prepared with sufficient time for acclimatization. Adaptation to the altitude takes time and there can be no short-cuts, even if supplementary oxygen is used in the final stages. The atmospheric pressure at the base camp is half of that at the sea level. A thorough program of acclimatization is built into the itinerary which consists of regulated height ascents, followed by descents and rests before the final ascent to the summit. This will prevent the climbers to get rid from altitude sickness.
Why Tipping is essential?
There are several reasons why you should tip in Nepal. It is quite the same as for what you tip in restaurants. They live in remote areas that are far from proper health and education facilities. Tipping them will additionally encourage them to manage good and nutritive food to eat, warm and comfortable clothes to wear or other necessary basic requirements to maintain their livelihood in a comfortable way. A small gesture of gratitude will do no harm to you but actually changes the lives of many people for a long time in many reasons. Our company has its fund collected from the some percentage of profit and sometimes from the tips of our guests which will directly invested for uplifting the economic condition of guides, porters and other staffs of office. It’s nothing more than the way to add smiles on those laborious faces.
price start from
Book this trip
100% Satisfaction with
Free Cancellation on most of the trips!
- Experience your marriage in typical Buddhist or Hindu culture
- Magnificient Himalayan vistas
- 360 degree view of the awe-inspiring peaks from Hotel Everest View
- Sightseeing tour of "City of Temple - Kathmandu"
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.