- Nepal Tours
- Helicopter tour in Nepal
- Heli Tour To Everest Base Camp-Kala Patthar
Heli Tour To Everest Base Camp-Kala Patthar - 1 Day
Great Nepal treks and expeditions gives you the thrilling journey through helicopter flight towards Mt. Everest base camp which is mind blowing tour is started from the Tribhuvan international airport. Sooner the flight taking off, you can have the panorama of landscaped, white snowcapped peaks, tranquil green valleys, glaciated passes and glistering mountains. This unforgettable aerial journey can be the marvelous and splendor trip of your lifetime. Those adventure and trekker have been rewarded with Breathtaking Heli- tour which is once lifetime adventure destinations in the laps of Himalayas- never to be forgotten.
Day 1: 7:00 AM: Drive to airport from hotel
7:00 AM: Drive to airport from hotel
8:00 AM: Fly to Everest Base Camps
After flight takes off from Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport at early morning approximately 8:00 AM, the helicopter flies east parallel to the Himalayan range viewing the breathtaking landscape, Picturesque Sherpa Mountains, villages, Gompas (monasteries), emerald mountain lakes and snowy Himalayan peaks and glaciers. Khumbu Himal, Ama Dablam(6812 m), Kangtega (6782m), Nuptse(7754m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyo (8210m) Pumori (7161m), Lobuche (6119m), Cholatse (6440 m), Mera Peak (6654m), Island Peak (6173m) and Mt. Everest (8848m) are some of the peaks that you will get to see them on tip of your nose.
9:45 AM: – Photo Session at Kalapatthar
There will be a brief stopover (10-15mins) at Kala Patthar-5545m (the site of the ‘World’s Highest Cabinet Meeting’) to prison the pictures. From Kala Patthar, one can have experience to get the closest view of Mount Everest.
10:00 AM: – Fly to World’s Highest Resort Kongde Resort for Breakfast
10:45 AM: – Fly from Resort and continues fly to Kathmandu
By 12:30 PM: – Arrive at Kathmandu from Everest Base Camps and Boarded to hotel.
- Guided helicopter tour to and from Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar
- A Government authorized English speaking local Guide for the tour
- Breakfast at the World’s Highest Resort Kongde Resort or Hotel Everest View (HEV)
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit
- Any extra expenses arising out of various / unforeseen situation like natural calamities that are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance
- Snacks, soft drinks and any personal items.
To enable all expedition members to acclimatize well and hence maximize their chances of success, our expedition programs are prepared with sufficient time for acclimatization. Adaptation to the altitude takes time and there can be no short-cuts, even if supplementary oxygen is used in the final stages. The atmospheric pressure at the base camp is half of that at the sea level. A thorough program of acclimatization is built into the itinerary which consists of regulated height ascents, followed by descents and rests before the final ascent to the summit. This will prevent the climbers to get rid from altitude sickness.
Why Tipping is essential?
There are several reasons why you should tip in Nepal. It is quite the same as for what you tip in restaurants. They live in remote areas that are far from proper health and education facilities. Tipping them will additionally encourage them to manage good and nutritive food to eat, warm and comfortable clothes to wear or other necessary basic requirements to maintain their livelihood in a comfortable way. A small gesture of gratitude will do no harm to you but actually changes the lives of many people for a long time in many reasons. Our company has its fund collected from the some percentage of profit and sometimes from the tips of our guests which will directly invested for uplifting the economic condition of guides, porters and other staffs of office. It’s nothing more than the way to add smiles on those laborious faces.
- Best time: September- December and March- May
- Trip Duration: 3 Hours
- Group Size: Min 2 Pax
- Max Altitude: 5,545m Kalapattar, EBC 5364 Meter
- Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse, Ama Dablam and scores of other lesser crests seen from a peaked vantage point
- Comfortable trip to the Himalayas and Mount Everest in short time
- This trip will route you above all these famous snow-capped peaks, and then will land you to near Kalapatthar
- Everest Heli Tour that takes you closest to the Mount Everest (8848 meters)
Copyright © 2017 Great Nepal Treks and Expedition. All Right Reserved.